What is Managed Print Services?
What is “managed print services” (MPS)? The managed print services definition is broad, but the end result is simple: gaining visibility and control of your printing, which helps you save money and boost productivity. Managed print also helps you improve environmental sustainability and document security.
By “printing,” we mean the total cost of managing and optimizing your printers, their output, and the people and processes that support these devices. This includes:
- Pages produced by office workers, mobile workers and production print operations
- Office desktop printers, multifunction printers, copiers, scanners, fax machines and high-volume printers
- Materials sent out for quick printing, offset printing, mailing and distribution
- IT help desk support, technical service, maintenance, and add, move and change requests
- Paper, ink, toner and other supplies and consumables
Add up the costs of “printing” and it accounts for a large chunk — as much as 15% of a business’s annual spending. Through managed print services, you can outsource print management and cut costs by as much as 30%.
What’s the true measure of a good managed print services provider?
One who can seamlessly manage your print infrastructure while you concentrate on your real business.
Check out managed print services offerings from Q6 IT to see how we can help.
Q6 | IT Services
Q6 | IT Address
Phone : 01562 312600
Q6 | IT Information
Company Registration No. 10890171
Registered in England and Wales